Our Automotive Technology business is passionate about the automotive industry and produces as well as markets high-tech automotive components worldwide. With over 20,000 employees, we are responsible for the success of this business. Our product and service range includes chassis technologies such as steering and damper systems and the assembly of axle systems as well as powertrain components for conventional and alternative engines. We also develop assembly systems for body-in-white construction and produce lightweight car body components in series.
Warranty Data Analyst (all genders)
thyssenkrupp Presta AG Eschen
Together with the world’s leading automotive manufacturers thyssenkrupp Presta brings the future mobility on the road with its steering technology day by day. The automotive environment is being shaped by autonomous driving, connectivity and powertrain electrification. Get on board and join our team at thyssenkrupp Presta!
- As Warranty Data Analyst, you collect and analize warranty statistics from our customers and maintain our own internal warranty statistics database, e.g. by writing automated scripts and queries
- You support our Quality Improvement Management with the provision of situational awareness, statistical insights and vizualizations
- You find, describe and analyze correlations, assess their validity and present your conclusions to internal stakeholders
- Maintaining and presenting general calculations (e.g. PPM, Weibull) with necessary combinations, trend analysis and forecasts are part of your responsibilities
- You maintain statistics and KPIs in SAP Analytics Cloud stories and submit and track improvements with system development teams (SAP BW and Jira)
- You hold a degree in engineering, statistics, mathematics, or similar
- For this role, you will need experience in script languages as e.g. SQL, Python, VBA
- SAP (and SAP Analytics Cloud) knowledge would be advantageous
- You are a self-starter with self-sufficient working capability
- Excellent communication skills in English, German would be a big plus
Your benefits with us
For us, it is a matter of course to offer you optimal framework conditions in addition to attractive employment conditions and social benefits.
- Flexible working time models
- Ergonomic workstations, fruit days, our own fitness and training facilities, weekly sports courses, running clubs and other flexible health promotion and prevention offers
- A company pension plan that is highly subsidized by the employer
- A wide range of internal and external training opportunities, e.g. via the thyssenkrupp Academy, recognized external institutions or internal event formats such as "Lunch to Grow"
- Subsidized and balanced lunch menus in our canteen and snacks from vending machines
- Regular company events (e.g. summer barbecue, ski day, Christmas party)
- Discounts at various stores and partners
Therefore we welcome all applications, irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic and social background, religion and beliefs, disability, age, or sexual orientation and identity.
thyssenkrupp Presta AG
Phone: +423 377 6479