Our Automotive Technology business is passionate about the automotive industry and produces as well as markets high-tech automotive components worldwide. With over 20,000 employees, we are responsible for the success of this business. Our product and service range includes chassis technologies such as steering and damper systems and the assembly of axle systems as well as powertrain components for conventional and alternative engines. We also develop assembly systems for body-in-white construction and produce lightweight car body components in series.
Trainee Product Management Innovation (all genders)
Together with the world’s leading automotive manufacturers thyssenkrupp Presta brings the future mobility on the road with its steering technology day by day. The automotive environment is being shaped by autonomous driving, connectivity and powertrain electrification. Get on board and join our team at thyssenkrupp Presta!
- You will join our central sales organisation and take part in the idea-to-market phase for new product launches.
- You will become an integral part of our team and look at our challenges with a keen eye to make us better every day and to realise your own ideas.
- You will help to shape the business models and business cases for a successful market entry and long-term growth.
- You will be part of a cross-functional team with R&D, legal and other central functions.
- You will have the opportunity to visit other international tk plants as well as customer sites to take fully part in the daily business.
- You will monitor the market trends and derive business recommendations, this data will be used to support the strategic decision making process with our board.
- Besides setting up sales processes, you will also be responsible for setting up the contractual framework and legal base for the new products.
- You will learn to coordinate acquisition activities for emerging technologies with our project team including preparation of project offers and customer visits.
- As part of the Trainee program you will have the opportunity to join one of our international engineering and development centers abroad.
- You hold a Master's Degree in Engineering or Economics
- You have a keen interest in the automotive industry, ideally with focus on new mobility trends and their technical implications
- You are highly motivated considering yourself as entrepreneur in the company and continuously thrive for improvements
- You are a dynamic, solution-oriented and creative personality and enjoy working in a team
- You have a pro-active mentality and are willing to learn and improve every day.
- In addition to German, you can also express yourself confidently in English. Further languages are beneficial
Your benefits with us
For us, it is a matter of course to offer you optimal framework conditions in addition to attractive employment conditions and social benefits.
- Flexible working time models
- Ergonomic workstations, fruit days, our own fitness and training facilities, weekly sports courses, running clubs and other flexible health promotion and prevention offers
- A company pension plan that is highly subsidized by the employer
- A wide range of internal and external training opportunities, e.g. via the thyssenkrupp Academy, recognized external institutions or internal event formats such as "Lunch to Grow"
- Subsidized and balanced lunch menus in our canteen and snacks from vending machines
- Regular company events (e.g. summer barbecue, ski day, Christmas party)
- Discounts at various stores and partners
Therefore we welcome all applications, irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic and social background, religion and beliefs, disability, age, or sexual orientation and identity.
thyssenkrupp Presta AG
Phone: +423 377-6674