Our Automotive Technology business is passionate about the automotive industry and produces as well as markets high-tech automotive components worldwide. With over 20,000 employees, we are responsible for the success of this business. Our product and service range includes chassis technologies such as steering and damper systems and the assembly of axle systems as well as powertrain components for conventional and alternative engines. We also develop assembly systems for body-in-white construction and produce lightweight car body components in series.
Team Lead Global Product Management Stellantis (m/f)
Together with the world’s leading automotive manufacturers thyssenkrupp Presta brings the future mobility on the road with its steering technology day by day. The automotive environment is being shaped by autonomous driving, connectivity and powertrain electrification. Get on board and join our team at thyssenkrupp Presta!
- As Global Product Manager Stellantis (m/f) you will be responsible for all sales related topics with your team of product managers
- Beyond that, you will be also in charge for the Iveco account
- You will generate inputs for business opportunities based on a market model and evaluated attractiveness of the upcoming projects
- Together with the Key Account Management you will define the strategy for your customer groups
- You will evaluate and assess market, growth and cooperation opportunities in terms of financial benefit, strategic value, risk and feasibility
- You will be responsible to coordinate the budget planning for your customer group and to achieve the set targets together with your team
- You will ensure sustainable profit margin throughout the whole project lifecycle
- You coordinate all acquisition activities including preparation of project offers and customer visits
- You hold a degree in engineering, business management or international management
- You gaines several years of professional experience in automotive sales, ideally in a series production environment of mechatronic systems such as powertrain, steering, brakes, transmission or similar components
- You have leadership competencies and are a dynamic, solution-oriented and creative personality and enjoy working in a team
- You posses excellent communication skills and strong customer engagement and negotiation skills
- In addition to German, you can also express yourself confidently in English. Further languages (e.g. French, Japanese) are benificial
- You are a keen international traveller (approx. 20%)
Ihre Vorteile bei uns
- Attractive working conditions and social benefits
- Flat hierarchy and open door policy
- On boarding and a continuing education program
- Highest priority: Your safety and health at your work place
We work together closely and respect each other, for over 200 years now and up till today. If that is just as important to you as it is to us, apply now!
Therefore we welcome all applications, irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic and social background, religion and beliefs, disability, age, or sexual orientation and identity.
Sourcing & Recruiting
thyssenkrupp Presta AG
Phone: +423 377 6479