Our Automotive Technology business is passionate about the automotive industry and produces as well as markets high-tech automotive components worldwide. With over 20,000 employees, we are responsible for the success of this business. Our product and service range includes chassis technologies such as steering and damper systems and the assembly of axle systems as well as powertrain components for conventional and alternative engines. We also develop assembly systems for body-in-white construction and produce lightweight car body components in series.
Specialist Sales Excellence & Performance Management (all genders)
Together with the world’s leading automotive manufacturers thyssenkrupp Presta brings the future mobility on the road with its steering technology day by day. The automotive environment is being shaped by autonomous driving, connectivity and powertrain electrification. Get on board and join our team at thyssenkrupp Presta!
- As Specialist Sales Excellence & Performance Management, you build up our sales controlling including the definition of relevant sales KPI and take care of the tracking and reporting
- In this role you are also part of the project-team to introduce our new CRM tool. You define content and milestones of subprojects and take responsibility for the successful roll-out and implementation of them
- You observe market developments and support the organization with customized reports and analysis based on Power BI
- Furthermore, you will globally support the sales community in terms of sales process trainings and audit-preparation
- You hold a degree in engineering, business/international management or a related discipline
- B2B Sales experience in the automotive industry as well as know-how in sales controlling and project management is beneficial.
- You are a dynamic, solution-oriented and creative personality and enjoy working in a team
- You have a strategic mindset and strong numbers-driven analytical skills
- Your communication skills in both German and English are excellent
Your benefits with us
For us, it is a matter of course to offer you optimal framework conditions in addition to attractive employment conditions and social benefits.
- Flexible working time models
- Ergonomic workstations, fruit days, our own fitness and training facilities, weekly sports courses, running clubs and other flexible health promotion and prevention offers
- A company pension plan that is highly subsidized by the employer
- A wide range of internal and external training opportunities, e.g. via the thyssenkrupp Academy, recognized external institutions or internal event formats such as "Lunch to Grow"
- Subsidized and balanced lunch menus in our canteen and snacks from vending machines
- Regular company events (e.g. summer barbecue, ski day, Christmas party)
- Discounts at various stores and partners
Therefore we welcome all applications, irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic and social background, religion and beliefs, disability, age, or sexual orientation and identity.
thyssenkrupp Presta AG
Phone: +423 377 6479