Our Automotive Technology business is passionate about the automotive industry and produces as well as markets high-tech automotive components worldwide. With over 20,000 employees, we are responsible for the success of this business. Our product and service range includes chassis technologies such as steering and damper systems and the assembly of axle systems as well as powertrain components for conventional and alternative engines. We also develop assembly systems for body-in-white construction and produce lightweight car body components in series.
Software Solution Architect (all genders)
thyssenkrupp Presta AG
Together with the world’s leading automotive manufacturers thyssenkrupp Presta brings the future mobility on the road with its steering technology day by day. The automotive environment is being shaped by autonomous driving, connectivity and powertrain electrification. Get on board and join our team at thyssenkrupp Presta!
- As part of your position, you will work within our digitization team on software solutions in the industrial environment. Therefore you will supervise the projects from the conception to the deployment of the new solution
- With your help we define the innovative software architecture of our digital solutions and support the implementation
- Together with our product owner team you derive the software architecture from the business
- You are an important interface between the business and the software developer based in Budapest.
- You ensure the successful integration and operation of new software solutions in cooperation with other software architects
- Degree in computer science, business informatics or a similar degree
- Several years of experience in software development or software design/architecture
- You enjoy interacting with internal customers and developers and translating requirements into data, process models and algorithms
- Hands-on mentality, good analytical skills, work independently and enjoy contributing your innovative thinking and ideas
- Knowledge of the automotive sector or industrial environment is an advantage
- You use your excellent communication skills in English in your daily work with many interfaces. German language skills are beneficial
Your benefits with us
For us, it is a matter of course to offer you optimal framework conditions in addition to attractive employment conditions and social benefits.
- Flexible working time models
- Ergonomic workstations, fruit days, our own fitness and training facilities, weekly sports courses, running clubs and other flexible health promotion and prevention offers
- A company pension plan that is highly subsidized by the employer
- A wide range of internal and external training opportunities, e.g. via the thyssenkrupp Academy, recognized external institutions or internal event formats such as "Lunch to Grow"
- Subsidized and balanced lunch menus in our canteen and snacks from vending machines
- Regular company events (e.g. summer barbecue, ski day, Christmas party)
- Discounts at various stores and partners
Therefore we welcome all applications, irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic and social background, religion and beliefs, disability, age, or sexual orientation and identity.
thyssenkrupp Presta AG
Phone: +423 / 377 8074