Our Automotive Technology business is passionate about the automotive industry and produces as well as markets high-tech automotive components worldwide. With over 20,000 employees, we are responsible for the success of this business. Our product and service range includes chassis technologies such as steering and damper systems and the assembly of axle systems as well as powertrain components for conventional and alternative engines. We also develop assembly systems for body-in-white construction and produce lightweight car body components in series.
Senior Vice President Information Technology (all genders)
Together with the world’s leading automotive manufacturers thyssenkrupp Presta brings the future mobility on the road with its steering technology day by day. The automotive environment is being shaped by autonomous driving, connectivity and powertrain electrification. Get on board and join our team at thyssenkrupp Presta!
- As SVP IT, you are responsible to steer our global IT organization towards the future. Jointly with your team, under provision of your strategic and operational leadership, you assess the status quo, define a vision and align the necessary technological and organizational steps to create a future-proof, efficient IT landscape while maintaining a high overall level of service
- In particular, you play a key role in evolving our digital transformation by implementing an agile way from application development to delivery and setting up of a cloud computing system
- In close cooperation with your department heads and experts, you will also bring new insights to substantial and highly relevant areas like IT infrastructure and cyber security, enterprise ressource planning, PLM/SLM, our engineering applications or IT portfolio- and process management
- You report to the CFO and lead, motivate, develop and retain a diverse team of junior and highly experienced professionals while ensuring excellent collaboration with internal and external stakeholders
- You hold a university degree in information technology or a very related field
- To be successful in this role, you need to be an enthusiastic and proven leader with excellent communication skills and an extraordinary change management track record relevant to digital transformation
- You possess broad knowledge over all fields of information technology and beyond, so you are able to understand the details without losing grasp of the big picture
- You share our values and are able to champion an efficient service philosophy within our whole IT organisation
Your benefits with us
For us, it is a matter of course to offer you optimal framework conditions in addition to attractive employment conditions and social benefits.
- Flexible working time models
- Ergonomic workstations, fruit days, our own fitness and training facilities, weekly sports courses, running clubs and other flexible health promotion and prevention offers
- A company pension plan that is highly subsidized by the employer
- A wide range of internal and external training opportunities, e.g. via the thyssenkrupp Academy, recognized external institutions or internal event formats such as "Lunch to Grow"
- Subsidized and balanced lunch menus in our canteen and snacks from vending machines
- Regular company events (e.g. summer barbecue, ski day, Christmas party)
- Discounts at various stores and partners
Therefore we welcome all applications, irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic and social background, religion and beliefs, disability, age, or sexual orientation and identity.
thyssenkrupp Presta AG
Phone: +423 377 6479