Our Automotive Technology business is passionate about the automotive industry and produces as well as markets high-tech automotive components worldwide. With over 20,000 employees, we are responsible for the success of this business. Our product and service range includes chassis technologies such as steering and damper systems and the assembly of axle systems as well as powertrain components for conventional and alternative engines. We also develop assembly systems for body-in-white construction and produce lightweight car body components in series.
thyssenkrupp Presta AG 2022 - Englisch
thyssenkrupp Presta AG Eschen
Together with the world’s leading automotive manufacturers thyssenkrupp Presta brings the future mobility on the road with its steering technology day by day. The automotive environment is being shaped by autonomous driving, connectivity and powertrain electrification. Get on board and join our team at thyssenkrupp Presta!
- You are responsible for the ongoing support and training of users and ensuring user satisfaction in the areas of SAP FI/CO
- In addition, you will further develop applications in the SAP FI/CO environment, with a focus on FI and AA
- You will support our central departments in process definition, lead ERP projects in an international environment and support the implementation of SAP S4/HANA
- Furthermore, you will be responsible for the development of interfaces in the connected systems
- Last but not least, you will represent tk Presta as an SAP FI/CO application administrator in group projects, such as our data and process harmonization project
- Degree in business administration, business informatics or a similar background with a focus on informatics, controlling or financial accounting
- Several years of professional experience with SAP ERP or S4/HANA as well as project experience, ideally in the FI/CO module
- Ideally, you are also very familiar with asset accounting
- You are highly interested in complex system environments and have an understanding of data models and processes
- Good understanding of business processes and good organizational skills
- Very good English language skills, both written and spoken. At least basic German language skills are necessary
Your benefits with us
For us, it is a matter of course to offer you optimal framework conditions in addition to attractive employment conditions and social benefits.
- Flexible working time models
- Ergonomic workstations, fruit days, our own fitness and training facilities, weekly sports courses, running clubs and other flexible health promotion and prevention offers
- A company pension plan that is highly subsidized by the employer
- A wide range of internal and external training opportunities, e.g. via the thyssenkrupp Academy, recognized external institutions or internal event formats such as "Lunch to Grow"
- Subsidized and balanced lunch menus in our canteen and snacks from vending machines
- Regular company events (e.g. summer barbecue, ski day, Christmas party)
- Discounts at various stores and partners
Therefore we welcome all applications, irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic and social background, religion and beliefs, disability, age, or sexual orientation and identity.
thyssenkrupp Presta AG
Phone: +423 / 377 8074