Our Automotive Technology business is passionate about the automotive industry and produces as well as markets high-tech automotive components worldwide. With over 20,000 employees, we are responsible for the success of this business. Our product and service range includes chassis technologies such as steering and damper systems and the assembly of axle systems as well as powertrain components for conventional and alternative engines. We also develop assembly systems for body-in-white construction and produce lightweight car body components in series.
Sales & Product Manager Daimler (all genders)
Together with the world’s leading automotive manufacturers thyssenkrupp Presta brings the future mobility on the road with its steering technology day by day. The automotive environment is being shaped by autonomous driving, connectivity and powertrain electrification. Get on board and join our team at thyssenkrupp Presta!
- You will be responsible for the commercial management of our global customer relationships and will cooperate closely with our senior management to achieve the goals you set together
- Consequently you will take ownership of maximising market, product, sales and profitability targets
- You will drive and lead all acquisition activities in your customer and product segment including preparation of project offers and customer visits
- You skillfully negotiate all relevant contract terms like parts price, spare parts and tooling costs and you will track and report costing impact
- You hold a university degree in business or engineering or a similar discipline
- You have several years of technical sales experience, ideally in the automotive industry
- Gathering detailed technical information along the whole value chain to maximise opportunities and results intrinsically motivates you
- You enjoy working in an agile, international environment with flat hierarchies where you can have a direct impact on commercial success
- You possess very strong communication and negotiation skills in both German and English and you like travelling (approx. 20%)
Your benefits with us
For us, it is a matter of course to offer you optimal framework conditions in addition to attractive employment conditions and social benefits.
- Flexible working time models
- Ergonomic workstations, fruit days, our own fitness and training facilities, weekly sports courses, running clubs and other flexible health promotion and prevention offers
- A company pension plan that is highly subsidized by the employer
- A wide range of internal and external training opportunities, e.g. via the thyssenkrupp Academy, recognized external institutions or internal event formats such as "Lunch to Grow"
- Subsidized and balanced lunch menus in our canteen and snacks from vending machines
- Regular company events (e.g. summer barbecue, ski day, Christmas party)
- Discounts at various stores and partners
Therefore we welcome all applications, irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic and social background, religion and beliefs, disability, age, or sexual orientation and identity.
thyssenkrupp Presta AG
Phone: +423 377 6479