Our Automotive Technology business is passionate about the automotive industry and produces as well as markets high-tech automotive components worldwide. With over 20,000 employees, we are responsible for the success of this business. Our product and service range includes chassis technologies such as steering and damper systems and the assembly of axle systems as well as powertrain components for conventional and alternative engines. We also develop assembly systems for body-in-white construction and produce lightweight car body components in series.
Project Leader Electrics / Electronics (m/f)
thyssenkrupp Presta AG, Eschen
Together with the world’s leading automotive manufacturers thyssenkrupp Presta brings the future mobility on the road with its steering technology day by day. The automotive environment is being shaped by autonomous driving, connectivity and powertrain electrification. Get on board and join our team at thyssenkrupp Presta!
- As a project manager for electrics / electronics (m/f) you are the main customer contact for E/E topics within power steering column projects
- As the overall project manager for E/E you are responsible for timing, cost and quality as well as stakeholder management (HW, SW, testing, quality, industrialization, manufacturing engineering and logistics)
- You support the power steering column design, provide mechatronic sub-system requirements and hold joint system responsiblity for E/E relevant customer requirements
- You manage the design and product validation of the E/E system as well as the performance, NVH, environmental and endurance test on system level. You are responsible for the design approval of E/E components
- You are responsible for E/E risk management (identification, evaluation, controlling, ...) within your projects
- Configuration management and design changes (AEMA, PCN, PTN) are your responsibility, you manage customer releases and deliveries
- You hold a degree (Bachelor / Master) in mechatronics, electrical engineering or a similar discipline
- You have several years of experience in (international) project management in the automotive industry
- You have experience in the development of electronics and/or electromechanical products as well as knowledge of functional safety ISO26262
- You are also characterized by strong communication skills and enthusiasm as well as willingness to travel internationally
- You can also express yourself very confidently in English (written and spoken) and speak German or are interested in learning
Your benefits with us
- Attractive working conditions and social benefits
- Flat hierarchy and open door policy
- On boarding and a continuing education program
- Highest priority: Your safety and health at your work place
We work together closely and respect each other, for over 200 years now and up till today. If that is just as important to you as it is to us, apply now!
Therefore we welcome all applications, irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic and social background, religion and beliefs, disability, age, or sexual orientation and identity.
Sourcing & Recruiting
thyssenkrupp Presta AG
Phone: +423 377 - 2347