Our Automotive Technology business is passionate about the automotive industry and produces as well as markets high-tech automotive components worldwide. With over 20,000 employees, we are responsible for the success of this business. Our product and service range includes chassis technologies such as steering and damper systems and the assembly of axle systems as well as powertrain components for conventional and alternative engines. We also develop assembly systems for body-in-white construction and produce lightweight car body components in series.
Procurement Project Manager (all genders)
thyssenkrupp Presta AG, Eschen
Together with the world’s leading automotive manufacturers thyssenkrupp Presta brings the future mobility on the road with its steering technology day by day. The automotive environment is being shaped by autonomous driving, connectivity and powertrain electrification. Get on board and join our team at thyssenkrupp Presta!
- As an experienced Project Manager in Project Purchasing, you will be the central contact person for the stakeholders in a large customer project at steering gear level from the project acquisition phase to the series production phase according to the tandem GCM (Global Commodity Management) approach.
- You will be responsible for ensuring the project procurement budget (Project BoM) in terms of part price and tooling costs in collaboration with the purchasing Project Commodity Manager and the Customer Business Unit (CBU)
- Ensuring transparency of cost development, target achievement and deviations of individual customer projects from nomination to start of production (cost break down, value analysis, costwalk, etc.) as well as responsibility for risk and opportunity management in project purchasing to ensure the project procurement budget is met is also part of your responsibilities
- In addition, you will coordinate the implementation and assurance of a standardized management project reporting with all important KPIs of project purchasing (team forecast, sourcing status, opportunities/risks, cost walk)
- Further, you will provide sales support by creating commercial BOMs on time to evaluate customer and project requests and coordinate change management on project purchasing level as well as other departments
- You are responsible for the compliance with all purchasing guidelines/processes in the project purchasing RP and provide support for bottleneck management in the series start-up for critical purchased components in coordination with purchasing and involved cross-functional departments
- You have a degree in economics or engineering, ideally with additional qualifications or professional experience in project management, project controlling, purchasing or electronics
- Experience in the automotive industry coupled with project experience is a great advantage
- You have already proven your excellent communication skills and your ability to assert yourself on several occasions
- Furthermore, you have a very good understanding of numbers and are confident in MS Office as well as SAP
- Very good German and English skills as well as the willingness for international travel completes your profile
Your benefits with us
For us, it is a matter of course to offer you optimal framework conditions in addition to attractive employment conditions and social benefits.
- Flexible working time models
- Ergonomic workstations, fruit days, our own fitness and training facilities, weekly sports courses, running clubs and other flexible health promotion and prevention offers
- A company pension plan that is highly subsidized by the employer
- A wide range of internal and external training opportunities, e.g. via the thyssenkrupp Academy, recognized external institutions or internal event formats such as "Lunch to Grow"
- Subsidized and balanced lunch menus in our canteen and snacks from vending machines
- Regular company events (e.g. summer barbecue, ski day, Christmas party)
- Discounts at various stores and partners
Therefore we welcome all applications, irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic and social background, religion and beliefs, disability, age, or sexual orientation and identity.
thyssenkrupp Presta AG
Phone: +423 377 - 8410