Our Automotive Technology business is passionate about the automotive industry and produces as well as markets high-tech automotive components worldwide. With over 20,000 employees, we are responsible for the success of this business. Our product and service range includes chassis technologies such as steering and damper systems and the assembly of axle systems as well as powertrain components for conventional and alternative engines. We also develop assembly systems for body-in-white construction and produce lightweight car body components in series.
Head of Competence Center Global Transport Management (all genders)
thyssenkrupp Presta AG, Eschen
Together with the world’s leading automotive manufacturers thyssenkrupp Presta brings the future mobility on the road with its steering technology day by day. The automotive environment is being shaped by autonomous driving, connectivity and powertrain electrification. Get on board and join our team at thyssenkrupp Presta!
- As Head of Competence Center Global Transport Management you will have overall responsibility for global transport, warehousing, packaging, tax & duty management
- Your responsibilities include the disciplinary and technical leadership of the global transport management team as well as the creation, implementation and optimization of transport strategies at tk steering level. You will actively work on the further development of the global logistics organization and the introduction and implementation of standardized processes in transport management
- The central objective of this position is to develop and implement a global transport strategy with optimized costs and best possible quality together with the regional and local transport managers of the respective plants.
- You will manage the core processes for the procurement of transport activities, coordinate the preparation of the relevant budgets and monitor compliance with the relevant key performance indicators
- In addition, you will be responsible for the management, conception, implementation and follow-up of optimization projects. This also includes regular business unit reviews & management meetings
- If required, you will provide support in implementing packages of measures in the event of deviations from the key controlling figures as well as in the area of operational support and complaint management for the transport process
- You will also support the development of the global organization and conduct training sessions for departments and plants on site
- You have a university degree with a technical or business orientation, ideally with a specialization in supply chain management, logistics or purchasing
- Furthermore, you can look back on several years of sound professional experience in an international environment paired with disciplinary leadership in supply chain management - ideally in the automotive industry or an international logistics service provider
- As a motivating personality, you have also been able to demonstrate your excellent communication and assertiveness skills on several occasions. You are confident in the sourcing of logistics service providers
- In complex situations you always keep the overview due to your experience and structured way of working and are also willing to go the "extra mile"
- In addition, you have sound knowledge in the field of EDP
- We expect you to be business fluent in German and English for our internal and external interfaces as well as for your daily business
- The willingness to travel internationally rounds off your profile
Your benefits with us
- Attractive working conditions and social benefits
- Flat hierarchy and open door policy
- On boarding and a continuing education program
- Highest priority: Your safety and health at your work place
We work together closely and respect each other, for over 200 years now and up till today. If that is just as important to you as it is to us, apply now!
Therefore we welcome all applications, irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic and social background, religion and beliefs, disability, age, or sexual orientation and identity.
Sourcing & Recruiting
thyssenkrupp Presta AG
Phone: +423 377 - 8410