Our Automotive Technology business is passionate about the automotive industry and produces as well as markets high-tech automotive components worldwide. With over 20,000 employees, we are responsible for the success of this business. Our product and service range includes chassis technologies such as steering and damper systems and the assembly of axle systems as well as powertrain components for conventional and alternative engines. We also develop assembly systems for body-in-white construction and produce lightweight car body components in series.
Head of Cloud Development & Services (all genders)
Together with the world’s leading automotive manufacturers thyssenkrupp Presta brings the future mobility on the road with its steering technology day by day. The automotive environment is being shaped by autonomous driving, connectivity and powertrain electrification. Get on board and join our team at thyssenkrupp Presta!
Are you ready for your next career step ?
- Are you excited to lead and expand our Corporate IT department 'Cloud Development & Services' - consisting of a DevOps and Application Development team in Liechtenstein and Hungary ?
- We are looking for an experienced leader who is able to inspire and empower people to collaborate across disciplines throughout the entire life cycle of cloud software products
- If you are highly interested in significantly developing our IT Cloud strategy and IT Cloud architecture in collaboration with stakeholders from line management and IT, this could be the right role for you
- You develop IT Cloud Development Guidelines and know how to enforce them in order to guarantee a sustainable, stable operation and further development of the applications in the development teams in line management and IT
- With your DevOps team, you support the various cloud application development teams by providing the necessary cloud DevOps services with the required level of automation
- You know how and when to apply container technology and microservice architecture to further standardize and modularize software development
- You are excited to actively drive digitalization through new innovative approaches (e.g. AI, Big Data Analytics, Machine Learning, IoT) at our company
- You hold a university degree in computer science, business informatics or a comparable education
- You have several years of leadership experience in professional agile software development and the operation of stable and performant cloud web applications and cloud services
- You are enthusiastic about new technologies and innovations in cloud development and have a successful track record in implementing such solutions together with your DevOps and/or application development teams
- You are an expert in SW development and bring personal experience with some of the programming languages we use (e.g. Python, Java, C#, Node.JS, React) and know the benefits of CI/CD environments and various automation methods of DevOps services
- You have already worked with the SAP Cloud Foundry Platform or other container platforms (e.g. Kubernetes) and know the various MS Azure services/tools (e.g. Azure Functions, Azure DevOPs, AppInsights, Event Grid, Data Lake, Git)
- Experience in database management (e.g. HANA DB, CosmosDB, relational DBs) and in building and managing data pipelines complete your profile
- Very good communication skills in German and English are a necessity to be successful in this role
Your benefits with us
- Attractive working conditions and social benefits
- Flat hierarchy and open door policy
- On boarding and a continuing education program
- Highest priority: Your safety and health at your work place
We work together closely and respect each other, for over 200 years now and up till today. If that is just as important to you as it is to us, apply now!
Therefore we welcome all applications, irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic and social background, religion and beliefs, disability, age, or sexual orientation and identity.
Sourcing & Recruiting
thyssenkrupp Presta AG
Phone: +423 377 6479