Our Automotive Technology business is passionate about the automotive industry and produces as well as markets high-tech automotive components worldwide. With over 20,000 employees, we are responsible for the success of this business. Our product and service range includes chassis technologies such as steering and damper systems and the assembly of axle systems as well as powertrain components for conventional and alternative engines. We also develop assembly systems for body-in-white construction and produce lightweight car body components in series.
Senior Project Manager ECU Hardware - Development & Industrialisation (m/f)
thyssenkrupp Presta AG, Eschen
Together with the world’s leading automotive manufacturers thyssenkrupp Presta brings the future mobility on the road with its steering technology day by day. The automotive environment is being shaped by autonomous driving, connectivity and powertrain electrification. Get on board and join our team at thyssenkrupp Presta!
- In this exciting and challenging role, you are responsible for the international coordination of ECU development and industrialization
- The achievement of our goals in relation to deadline, technology, cost and quality is your responsibility
- You develop, monitor and optimize the production of the control units (ECU) in coordination with the industrialization team and the respective suppliers
- You are responsible for the selection of effective and efficient EMS parts suppliers / manufacturing service providers for electronic components and their management, in collaboration with our Supplier Quality Teams
- You create specifications for the product and its validation, and support our sales managers in the acquisition of new projects
- Ultimately, you will drive the continuous improvement of our products and processes (e.g. modularization)
- You have a degree (Bachelor / Master) in the field of electronics, electrical engineering, mechatronics, industrial engineering, or similar
- You have several years of experience in international project management, ideally in the automotive industry
- Experience in the development of electronics or electromechanical products is required
- (e.g. power electronics, schematics and layout, assembly processes, cost optimized ECU development, ...)
- You are an enthusiastic, strong communicator and enjoy international travel
- Your English is very good and ideally you speak German on a professional level
Your benefits with us
- Attractive working conditions and social benefits
- Flat hierarchy and open door policy
- On boarding and a continuing education program
- Highest priority: Your safety and health at your work place
We work together closely and respect each other, for over 200 years now and up till today. If that is just as important to you as it is to us, apply now!
Therefore we welcome all applications, irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic and social background, religion and beliefs, disability, age, or sexual orientation and identity.
Sourcing & Recruiting
thyssenkrupp Presta AG
Phone: +423 377 - 2347