Our Automotive Technology business is passionate about the automotive industry and produces as well as markets high-tech automotive components worldwide. With over 20,000 employees, we are responsible for the success of this business. Our product and service range includes chassis technologies such as steering and damper systems and the assembly of axle systems as well as powertrain components for conventional and alternative engines. We also develop assembly systems for body-in-white construction and produce lightweight car body components in series.
Project Manager BOM (all Genders)
thyssenkrupp Presta AG Eschen
Together with the world’s leading automotive manufacturers thyssenkrupp Presta brings the future mobility on the road with its steering technology day by day. The automotive environment is being shaped by autonomous driving, connectivity and powertrain electrification. Get on board and join our team at thyssenkrupp Presta!
- You are responsible for the further development of company-wide BOM processes and methods
- You identify, evaluate and realize optimization potentials with regard to BOM management and support the transformation of existing BOMs
- You will be involved in the introduction of the new PLM system (Siemens Teamcenter) with a focus on product structure management
- In addition, you will be involved in the implementation of the tool development strategy
- You will implement process and function improvements in coordination with different departments
- Another focus is the technical leadership of interdisciplinary project teams
- You have experience with PLM software solutions with a focus on BOM management, preferably Siemens Teamcenter
- In this context you are able to assess and analyze the impact on the ERP system
- You have very good project management skills and experience in conducting trainings
- You possess leadership skills and have experience in problem solving management. Additionally, you convince with your structured way of working
- You bring a great passion for the automotive industry, ideally you have already gained experience in this industry
- In addition to German, you can also express yourself in English fluently (written and spoken)
Your benefits with us
For us, it is a matter of course to offer you optimal framework conditions in addition to attractive employment conditions and social benefits.
- Flexible working time models
- Ergonomic workstations, fruit days, our own fitness and training facilities, weekly sports courses, running clubs and other flexible health promotion and prevention offers
- A company pension plan that is highly subsidized by the employer
- A wide range of internal and external training opportunities, e.g. via the thyssenkrupp Academy, recognized external institutions or internal event formats such as "Lunch to Grow"
- Subsidized and balanced lunch menus in our canteen and snacks from vending machines
- Regular company events (e.g. summer barbecue, ski day, Christmas party)
- Discounts at various stores and partners
Therefore we welcome all applications, irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic and social background, religion and beliefs, disability, age, or sexual orientation and identity.
thyssenkrupp Presta AG
Phone: +423 / 377 8074