Our Automotive Technology business is passionate about the automotive industry and produces as well as markets high-tech automotive components worldwide. With over 20,000 employees, we are responsible for the success of this business. Our product and service range includes chassis technologies such as steering and damper systems and the assembly of axle systems as well as powertrain components for conventional and alternative engines. We also develop assembly systems for body-in-white construction and produce lightweight car body components in series.
Functional Safety Engineer (all genders) - Software
Together with the world’s leading automotive manufacturers thyssenkrupp Presta brings the future mobility on the road with its steering technology day by day. The automotive environment is being shaped by autonomous driving, connectivity and powertrain electrification. Get on board and join our team at thyssenkrupp Presta!
- Software-Development of functional safety concepts related to the production process
- Implementation of the functional safety concepts into the development process
- Designing of FMEAs for the programming processes on assembly lines
- Application of safety standards and internal requirements in the development and production process
- Ensuring the compliance of the ISO 26262 during the production on the assembly lines and the compliance of that norm during the internal development process
- Collaboration with the quality department for the SW-development and it’s safety team
- Engineering degree in electrical engineering, mechatronics, software-development or equivalent
- You have knowledge of minimum one programming language such as C/C++
- Experience in automotive software-development and it`s requirements
- At least 3-5 years of professional experience in the field of automotive electronics
- Knowledge in the area of embedded programming
- Experience in safety analysis and project management
- Strong interest and passion for E/E future topics in the automotive sector including safety relevant applications
- High skills in communication and moderation
- Fluent English language skills, German optional
Your benefits with us
- Attractive working conditions and social benefits
- Flat hierarchy and open door policy
- On boarding and a continuing education program
- Highest priority: Your safety and health at your work place
We work together closely and respect each other, for over 200 years now and up till today. If that is just as important to you as it is to us, apply now!
Therefore we welcome all applications, irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic and social background, religion and beliefs, disability, age, or sexual orientation and identity.
Sourcing & Recruiting
thyssenkrupp Presta AG
Phone: +423 377 2347