Our Automotive Technology business is passionate about the automotive industry and produces as well as markets high-tech automotive components worldwide. With over 20,000 employees, we are responsible for the success of this business. Our product and service range includes chassis technologies such as steering and damper systems and the assembly of axle systems as well as powertrain components for conventional and alternative engines. We also develop assembly systems for body-in-white construction and produce lightweight car body components in series.
Business Development New Technologies (all genders)
Together with the world’s leading automotive manufacturers thyssenkrupp Presta brings the future mobility on the road with its steering technology day by day. The automotive environment is being shaped by autonomous driving, connectivity and powertrain electrification. Get on board and join our team at thyssenkrupp Presta!
As the automotive industry is developing in an interesting way, so are the opportunities for suppliers like ourselves to innovate, launch new technologies and possibly disrupt the industry with innovative solutions.
- As a business developer for new technologies in our central sales department you will identify opportunities and manage a project team in the idea-to-market phase
- In doing that, you will coordinate strategic alignment with our advanced development team with a focus on finding creative market and monetization opportunities for emerging technologies
- You define and create a holistic commercial framework for new technologies and establish them within the company
- You will evaluate and assess market, growth and cooperation opportunities in terms of financial benefit, strategic value, risk and feasibility
- You support our head of product management in the generatation of inputs for business opportunities and evaluate the attractiveness of projects, as well as creating relevant evaluation processes and standards
- You coordinate acquisition activities for emerging technologies with our project team including preparation of project offers and customer visits
- As a team member, you define strategies for successful new technology market entries to support our long-term profitability and growth
- You hold an engineering or business management degree
- Your experience is either in a series production environment of chassis actuators with strong relation to E/E architectures and software or with innovative software-as-a-product (SaaP) / data-as-a-service (DaaS) concepts within the mobility industry
- You are a dynamic, solution-oriented and creative personality and enjoy working in a team
- You posses excellent communication skills and strong customer engagement and negotiation skills
- In addition to German, you can also express yourself confidently in English, while further languages are beneficial
- You are keen on international travel
Your benefits with us
For us, it is a matter of course to offer you optimal framework conditions in addition to attractive employment conditions and social benefits.
- Flexible working time models
- Ergonomic workstations, fruit days, our own fitness and training facilities, weekly sports courses, running clubs and other flexible health promotion and prevention offers
- A company pension plan that is highly subsidized by the employer
- A wide range of internal and external training opportunities, e.g. via the thyssenkrupp Academy, recognized external institutions or internal event formats such as "Lunch to Grow"
- Subsidized and balanced lunch menus in our canteen and snacks from vending machines
- Regular company events (e.g. summer barbecue, ski day, Christmas party)
- Discounts at various stores and partners
Therefore we welcome all applications, irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic and social background, religion and beliefs, disability, age, or sexual orientation and identity.
thyssenkrupp Presta AG
Phone: +423 377 6479