Our Automotive Technology business is passionate about the automotive industry and produces as well as markets high-tech automotive components worldwide. With over 20,000 employees, we are responsible for the success of this business. Our product and service range includes chassis technologies such as steering and damper systems and the assembly of axle systems as well as powertrain components for conventional and alternative engines. We also develop assembly systems for body-in-white construction and produce lightweight car body components in series.
Sales Manager - Product Management (m/f)
thyssenkrupp Presta AG, Eschen
Together with the world’s leading automotive manufacturers thyssenkrupp Presta brings the future mobility on the road with its steering technology day by day. The automotive environment is being shaped by autonomous driving, connectivity and powertrain electrification. Get on board and join our team at thyssenkrupp Presta!
Would you like to take a high level of responsibility for the future success and further growth of our highly complex safety crititcal products in the automotive industry?
Do you enjoy working in a performance-driven environment wich offers a lot of creative leeway to achieve commercial success?
- As our new Sales Manager in our central product management department you will use your extensive sales experience to support our customer-specific sales teams within the product groups in business critical and/or peak sales situations
- You will share sales best practices in the customer groups, enable cross-customer knowledge-sharing and ensure best practice and sales excellence
- Consequently you will work closely with customer sales teams to maximise market, product, sales and profitability targets
- Collaborating closely with customer groups in a dynamic and agile sales environment, you will also report findings / customer requirements back to your product management colleagues to maximise overall business opportunities and migitate relevant risks
- You skillfully negotiate contract, parts price, spare parts and tooling costs and track and report costing impact
- You have a university degree in business or engineering or a similar discipline
- Comprehensive experience in project / program management or sales within the automotive supplier industry
- Going into VUCA situations at critical moments to ensure business success intrinsically motivates you
- You enjoy working in an agile, international environment with flat hierarchies where you can have a direct impact on commercial success
- You possess very strong communication and negotiation skills in both German and English
- You like travelling internationally, speaking additional languages would be beneficial
Your benefits with us
- Attractive working conditions and social benefits
- Flat hierarchy and open door policy
- On boarding and a continuing education program
- Highest priority: Your safety and health at your work place
We work together closely and respect each other, for over 200 years now and up till today. If that is just as important to you as it is to us, apply now!
Therefore we welcome all applications, irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic and social background, religion and beliefs, disability, age, or sexual orientation and identity.
Sourcing & Recruiting
thyssenkrupp Presta AG
Phone: +423 377 - 2347