Our Automotive Technology business is passionate about the automotive industry and produces as well as markets high-tech automotive components worldwide. With over 20,000 employees, we are responsible for the success of this business. Our product and service range includes chassis technologies such as steering and damper systems and the assembly of axle systems as well as powertrain components for conventional and alternative engines. We also develop assembly systems for body-in-white construction and produce lightweight car body components in series.
Quality Engineer Automotive (all genders)
thyssenkrupp Presta AG Eschen
Together with the world’s leading automotive manufacturers thyssenkrupp Presta brings the future mobility on the road with its steering technology day by day. The automotive environment is being shaped by autonomous driving, connectivity and powertrain electrification. Get on board and join our team at thyssenkrupp Presta!
- In this position you are responsible for the quality support of well-known automotive manufacturers in an international environment
- You are responsible for coordinating and ensuring compliance with quality standards (e.g. IATF 16949) from the quotation phase to the start of production
- You prepare and carry out initial sample inspections and are on site during commissioning, initial sample production and series start-ups.
- In addition, you will set project Q targets and monitor them independently
- You will also be responsible for checking and approving technical documents
- You have a degree with a technical focus or comparable technical training
- An analytical and structured way of working as well as strong communication skills and assertiveness are a matter of course for you
- In addition, you have acquired technical knowledge in the area of quality
- Furthermore, you ideally have first experiences in the field of quality and quality tools
- You can optimally use your good German and English skills in our international environment
- A willingness to travel up to 20% completes your profile
Your benefits with us
For us, it is a matter of course to offer you optimal framework conditions in addition to attractive employment conditions and social benefits.
- Flexible working time models
- Ergonomic workstations, fruit days, our own fitness and training facilities, weekly sports courses, running clubs and other flexible health promotion and prevention offers
- A company pension plan that is highly subsidized by the employer
- A wide range of internal and external training opportunities, e.g. via the thyssenkrupp Academy, recognized external institutions or internal event formats such as "Lunch to Grow"
- Subsidized and balanced lunch menus in our canteen and snacks from vending machines
- Regular company events (e.g. summer barbecue, ski day, Christmas party)
- Discounts at various stores and partners
Therefore we welcome all applications, irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic and social background, religion and beliefs, disability, age, or sexual orientation and identity.
thyssenkrupp Presta AG
Phone: +423 377 - 8410